From today, I commit to writing 10 ideas everyday as part of training
November 27, 2016
I found this very useful when I started this practice 1 month ago writing in my notebook. It is time to translate it to online. Inspiration is from here.
Today’s theme is 10 ideas on how to meditate more
- Set a fix time each day to meditate
- Do it continuous and not break the chain
- Make yourself comfortable before you meditate. For me, I do it after a nice hot shower.
- Find a good seating cushion
- Find a good place where it is quiet, cool and won’t be disturbed
- Read up articles or magazine to get more inspiration. Personally, I like this.
- Attend meditation class or join in group meditation classes
- Stretch a bit before you meditate in case you feel sleepy
- Reward yourself with something after a meditation session
- Write on your meditation session in your journal
For tomorrow, let’s think of 10 ideas to be more mindful.
P.S If you have not done so, download my free ebook “Steal Mindfulness from yourself”