10 Ideas on Time Management
November 30, 2016
- No matter how busy you are. Do not neglect the most important thing. Your family, your health.
- Priorities are priorities. Period. Identify the most important thing and focus hard on it.
- Reflect at the end of the day on the tasks you spend time on. Could you have done it better or was it even necessary.
- Be mindful that you only have a limited time to do the things that really matter.
- Do the most dreadful and difficult thing and you will look forward to the easier things that come along the way.
- Manage not only time but your energy level. Each individual function at peak performance at a certain time frame.
- Observe how successful people speak their time. Could you learn from them to do things faster?
- Schedule task so that you do not need to waste any brain power to think what you want to do next.
- Before you do a task, breathe in and ask yourself whether it is worth your time.
- Be organized so that you do not waste time trying to recall things.